Many people spend a lot of money for deep sleep without looking at the mattress. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions. Sleeping space and structure is just as important as sleep for a human being.
Sleep can also be relaxing if it is in the right setting. Otherwise sleep will not come no matter how fussy it is. For that kind of deep sleep many people spend money without looking at the mattresses called mattresses. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions.
So let’s see how it can be maintained.
- Rotate and use the mattress once every two weeks without using one side.
- Buy a Mattress Protector and cover the mattress. This will prevent dust from stagnating and protect the body from oil and dirt. It is also available online.
- Do not jump or stand on the mattress. This will reduce the sponge nature of the mattress. Cut off the springs as well. In addition, ridges and ditches are formed.
- Buy and use a bed skirt. Thus the lid is secure up to the floor of the bed.
- Do not let pets on the mattress.
- Use a vacuum cleaner once a month to remove dust and dirt.
- The structure and foundation of the bed should be similar to that of the mattress. Should be equal, a supportive foundation in line with the mattress will help it work for many years.
- Lay the mattress out in the sun and air at least once a month.
- As soon as you pour tea, coffee or anything else on the mattress, remove the top cover and cover the bottom mattress with tissue paper or dry cloth. Thus absorbing moisture, then sprinkle baking soda on top of it and it will go away.