Do not know what do with the leftover rose petals from above? Instead rose petals from above Instead of throwing them away, why not use them to make a perfect rose face pack. Rose petals are herbal, non-irritating and widely used in a face pack to rejuvenate your skin and make it glow.
Benefits Face Pack
- This rose face pack will give you brighter and radiant skin, It makes your dry skin soft and smooth, as the natural oils present in the rose petals moisturize your skin from deep within.
- Soak thin swabs of cotton in rose water and put them on your eyes to prevent dark circles.
- Being rich in vitamin C, it helps to reduce blemishes, treats acne and enhance the radiance of your skin.
- It is also known to heal skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis.
- Using chilled paste keeps your skin cool, imparting elasticity in your skin texture and prevents it from acne breakouts.
- It is amazing for sensitive skin because skin because it won’t dry it out.
- Rose petals – 1 cup
- Fuller’s earth powder (Multani mitti) – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – 1 tbsp
How to Make and Use
- Make a rose petal paste and add 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth powder and 1 teaspoon of yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients together and carefully apply the mixture on the face and also on your neck.
- This pack is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash with water.
- Another way to use them is, apply rose petals paste below your eyes and relax for 10 minutes.
- Wash your eyes with cold water. It relieves tried eyes and make them look fresh instantly.
[…] has many properties that make it soft, dry and oily. This is more of a problem for those with oily skin. Even if you do make-up, the make-up will dissolve quickly due to the increase in oiliness. People […]