AloeVera is rich in proteolytic enzymes, several important vitamins and minerals help it nourish your follicles and hair efficiently. It repairs dead skin cells in the scalp. AloeVera also acts a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It’s may help activate new hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Aloe Vera – 2 leaf
- Castor oil – 5 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 5 tbsp
- Olive oil – 5 tbsp
How to make and use:
- Take a fresh AloeVera leaf and wash it thoroughly, cut the leaf in to small cubes. Take a bowl add castor oil, coconut oil and Olive oil mix well. Heat the oil in slow flame 2 mins add Aloevera cubes it.
- It will slow flame in 5-10 mins. Let the oil take up all the nutrients of aloevera. Let it cool down for one hour. Strain the oil.
- Now the AloeVera oil is ready for use.
- Apply this oil on your scalp. Massage it gently in circular motion. Let it sit for about 30 mins. Use mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- Repeat this process at least twice in a week. You will get good result of hair grownup.
How Olive oil, Coconut oil and Olive oil used for hair growing?
- Coconut oil can provide moisturizing the hair and reducing breakage. It can help keep the hair good condition and prevent.
- Olive oil can provide a hair and reduces the scalp irritation. It is also reduce dandruff.
- It also helps hair fall and controls hair shedding ensuring that your hair remains thick and voluminous. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help your scalp.
[…] of Lemon Zest, Aloe Vera, Tea tree oil, and Holy […]