Benefits of Lemon Zest, Aloe Vera, Tea tree oil, and Holy Basil
- Lemon zest has more vitamins than lemon juice. It is antibacterial properties helps treat acne.
- Lemon peels or Zest helps in preventing and fighting skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, pigmentation & dark spots.
- The free radical paly play important role in this process. These are also rich in antioxidants which tend to detoxify the skin to very great extent.
- Lemon peel may help to enhance the clarity, glow, and softness of the skin.
- Lemon peel contains citric and plant acids that work to cleanse, lighten, and brighten the skin. Remove the dead skin and stimulate new skin growth.
- Aloe vera neutralize free radicals and helps reduce wrinkled skin.The effect may result in firmer, hydrated skin.
- Aloe vera speed wound healing by improving blood circulation through the area and preventing cell death around a wound.
- Tea tree oil used in this soap is a popular choice for treating acne, Because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- It is thought to calm redness, swelling and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin.
- It soothes the skin and can also help heal infection that causes itchy skin.
- Tea tree oil contains compounds that fight bacteria responsible for body odor.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of Holy basil help to keep acne and breakouts at bay.
- Holy basil benefits the skin by preventing blackheads, acne and relieves skin infections, to name a few. Rich in vitamin K and antioxidants.
- Lemon Zest – 1 tbsp
- Aloe Vera Gel – 1 tbsp
- Tea tree oil – ¼ tbsp
- Holy Basil – 2 piece
How to make and use:
- To make this soap you will first have to get the zest from a lemon. In this case use a fine grater, just rub the lemon in one direction against the blades.
- Take a small bar of transparent soap base and cut it into small pieces.
- Melt the soap base using a microwave or a double boiler method.
- Add 1 tbsp of Lemon zest, 1 tbsp of Aloe vera gel, tea tree oil ¼ tbsp, Smashed holy basil leaf and 1 capsule of vitamin E oil. Mix all the Ingredients well together.
- Grease a soap mold or a plastic container with sweet almond oil so that a soap comes off easily.
- Pour the soap mixture in the mold and freeze it.
- Once frozen completely remove it from the freezer and it is ready to use.
- Hence, it is anti-bacterial effects may help control underarm odor.
A double boiler typically consists of a flat-bottomed insert that fits snugly over a pan of simmering water; there is a gap between the water level and the bottom of the double boiler insert so the item in the top of the double boiler is heated by the steam from the liquid below, not the hot water.