Is life only for humans to be healthy? Every object in the house also has life. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions.
Mixi is one of the essential ingredients that must be maintained in that category. Every morning, from grinding the chutney to the tiffin to seasoning the broth, the housewives are hand-picked at all times. There are no Mixi-free families today that used to occupy only high-end families.
Housewives come to the point of saying that there cannot be even one day a week without Mixi. Needless to say, it has become such an essential item in every home. Every item has a lifespan to it when purchased. Properly covered, it will withstand a great deal of adverse conditions. Don’t you want to properly maintain the mix you use every day when it is like that?
Only those who think that turning the two switches will cause the mixer to run will need to know what it is used for. So how do you use it to preserve the longevity of the mix for a long time if you use it for nasal?
Let’s see how to maintain.
How to use?
- This is the first thing to note for those who often use Mixi as morning and night without time off. Avoid using the mixer when the current power is low. Turning on the mixer when the power is low can cause the motor to malfunction.
- When fitting the mixer, make sure that the coupler at the bottom of the mixer jar fits well in the mixer. No matter what you grind in the mixer, just add a little water without grinding and then the grinding blade will not be wasted. If you grind the spices, the mix will also get sore.
- When grinding in the mix should not be put on the third speed after taking that should grind faster. Just hold the button on the first and second speeds. Fill the jar with whatever spices and chutneys you have and grind only halfway through. Thus fading quickly, do not hit the top. There will be no way out. Do not overload as much as possible.
- Use caution when adding anything that can be too crunchy to the mix. If the blade seems to have lost its sharpness, take a little rock salt and put it in the mixer and grind it around a round. The mix can become hot if you keep grinding without letting the mix continue. So leave in between and grind. Also do not try to open the mixer while it is running. It is a good idea to unplug not only the mixer but also the button when turning off the mixer.
- Do not mix and wash the mix with the utensils. Grind whatever is in the mix and rinse immediately. Wash the bottom of the mixing jar with soapy water once every two weeks or once a month. Use a toothbrush to clean the base. Wipe clean at the base without leaving moisture on the bottom each time you use the mixer.
- Before adding the grinding material to the mixing jar, check the bottom of the jar for water and moisture. When the jar is used unexpectedly, there is a chance that the moisture will get into the motor and shock it. Mixi’s motor is also a mouth sore.
- Do not use the mixer on the floor. Can be placed on the stage of the stove, or if you have a wooden tool, you can put it on and use it. If you have children at home, unplug the mixer and leave it around. Wipe the mix with a clean cotton cloth once a month. Some people wash the mix with lukewarm soapy water. But at times they can go inside. Although there are different models in the mix, the maintenance methods are the same.