The corona virus has been threatening countries around the world for more than a year. Medical experts warn that a third wave has already begun to spread after two waves have already spread. Meanwhile, schools have reopened in some states, including all parts of india. Parents are concerned about children going to school between corona spreads.
At the same time they are forced to send their children to school considering their education as the schools are open after long days. It is therefore essential that parents not only take routine safety precautions but also engage in efforts to boost their children’s immunity.
What expert saying?
In the daily diet of your children, you should provide nutritious foods like green vegetables, greens and fruits. Nutritionist explains how to create the right diet plans for children.
We will see about those here essentials in baby food.
- Whole grains
- Healthy fats (nuts, seeds, fish, ghee)
Build immunity of your children
In the daily diet of your children, you should provide nutritious foods like green vegetables, greens and fruits. Also focus on maintaining vitamin D levels in children. Vitamin-D plays a very important role in building immunity. Also focus on their gut health.
For this you need to give adequate probiotics and keep well hydrated. Foods that contain probiotics are a key factor in reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the gut and boosting the immune system. Also add foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as zinc and seafood frequently. Watermelon seeds, zucchini, shellfish and oysters are rich in zinc.
Not only sound nutrition but his alertness and dedication too are most required. Find out what parents need to tell their children when sending them to school each day.
- Be sure to wear a face mask daily and go outside. Wear three-layer face shields and send to school.
- Give the baby the right sanitizer, or teach them to wash their hands often.
- It is important to teach people to wash their hands before eating and not to touch areas in public often.
- Inform your child about social distance as well. Teach them to say hello instead of shaking hands with friends, building and serving love.